- Responsible in trouble shooting on assigned incidents and providing resolution based on agreed targets. Performs troubleshooting functions involving: Routers, Switches, Wireless Controller and Access Points.
- Responsible in providing timely and accurate update and information on assigned incidents and service request
- Responsible on timely escalation of incidents which cannot be resolved on time or would need vendor/third party suuport
- Coordinates with concerned teams, vendors, and/or appropriate third party as part of operations escalation as necessary. Ensures that all escalation information is accurate and periodically updated, and that all relevant members of the team are regularly informed on the status of the operations escalation process.
- Responsible in providing inputs during RCA
- Network administration, operations and maintenance troubleshooting
- Administration of Cisco Routers or Switch, Aruba Switch, Load Balancer, Aruba Wireless Controllers and Access Points
- Service support, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, IT Operations
- Must have good command of English and effective presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.