• Use and customize appropriate tools for testing computer systems, networks and other devices
• Create and perform test scenarios for pentesting infrastructure and applications
• Provide recommendations / solutions for vulnerabilities / exploits discovered during testing as a report
• Document scenarios performed, findings and proof of findings
• Assists with monitoring and tracking findings to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
• Ensures that correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems when needed
• Maintains internal procedural standards relating to support role as required
Understanding and familiarity with common code review methods and standards
Experience with performing penetration testing and risk assessments against computer networks
Background with Qualys, Tenable and OpenVAS Vulnerability Scanners
Problem Management skills
Familiar on different security and frameworks
CIS, COBIT, ISO 17799 and 27001, NIST SP800 53, ITIL v2, HIPAA, FFIEC, NERC CIP, PCI-DSS, OWASP
Advanced Windows knowledge
Advanced Network knowledge
o Infrastructures such as VPN, LAN, WAN, wireless network, network topologies, and access methods
o Hardware such as switches, routers, media types
o Protocols and services such as OSI model, IPv4, IPv6, name resolutions, networking services, TCP or IP
o Types of threats, attack vectors
o Network vulnerabilities and attacks
o User authentication, permissions, password policies, audit policies, encryption, cryptography
o Physical security, internet security, wireless security, and core security principles
Familiarity of security tools, technologies and threat landscape
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.