• Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
• Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity
• Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component
• Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications
• Work with the application designer to create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution by: 1) defining the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated, 2) mapping business process activities to the applications that support them, and 3) drafting a data object model that provides a common structure for mapping the data between the applications
• Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements.
• Validate that the application requirements meet overall business process needs, are within the project scope, and are internally consistent.
• Validate that the integration solution and integration architecture designs utilize the integration architecture components appropriately
• Participate in code reviews and unit test execution review.
b. At least 8 years IT related work experience
c. Minimum of 3 years of experience in Webmethods API
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.