• Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
• Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity
• Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component
• Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications
• Work with the application designer to create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution by: 1) defining the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated, 2) mapping business process activities to the applications that support them, and 3) drafting a data object model that provides a common structure for mapping the data between the applications
• Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements.
• Validate that the application requirements meet overall business process needs, are within the project scope, and are internally consistent.
• Validate that the integration solution and integration architecture designs utilize the integration architecture components appropriately
• Participate in code reviews and unit test execution review.
b. At least 8 years IT related work experience
c. Minimum of 3 years of experience in Webmethods API
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.