Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Global incident manager coordination: Perform the duties of global O365 incident manager coordinating global O365 IM and resolution process to verify IM policy adherence
- Incident task load balancing: Verify that no incidents and tasks stay unassigned Load balance and prioritize task assignments across the service core teams as needed and flag unresolved incidents needing immediate follow up beyond current work shift
- Incident resolution continuity: Verify that there is effective reassignment of incidents and tasks that were not completed during one work shift and require direct follow up in the next work shift
- Incident resolution coordination: Coordinate required operational follow up of global incident resolution Major incident resolution coordination: Initiate and lead global major incident management process.
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Service Management skills-incident and change management, ITIL Process
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.