• Management of Azure AD related tickets from the ServiceNow queue
• Perform troubleshooting, synchronization, group synchronization, and synchronization error troubleshooting
• Perform Azure AD queries, report creation, and object triage with the use of PowerShell
• Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Computer, Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science
• Knowledgeable on Azure AD Connect and understand how it works with Azure AD
• Knowledgeable federation and understand how it works with Azure AD Advanced PowerShell
• Knowledgeable on Azure AD and on-premises Active Directory
• Ability to self-manage and be responsible for meeting service incident SLAs
• Advanced knowledge of on-premises Active Directory and be able to explain how the integration with Azure AD occurs at a detailed level
• Ability to follow-up with customers and write clear entries in the case log for tickets
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.