- Understand Clients Business Process
- Analyzing of business requirements with respect to SAP QM
- Map client business process with SAP QM Processes
- Design and implement Best Practice SAP solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the SAP QM area
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
- Develop familiarity with clients operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Coordinate well with Technical team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP QM Team
- Identify and communicate commercial opportunities as they arise
- Experience of QM Interfaces with other modules and other external system for example setup and troubleshooting
- Have a good functional understanding about QM processes with in-depth integration experience with Manufacturing, Procurement, Sales and Distribution, Production, Material Master and Planning modules. Should be able to translate business requirements into SAP solution
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose Production Support issues, debugging skills is recommended
- At least 5 years experience in SAP QM, preferably implementation experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication, written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.