- Providing first level of support for customer and system incidents and requests using basic technical and service knowledge
- Assuming initial ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer and system incidents
- Performing initial level of diagnosis of problems and incidents and resolving them when appropriate
- Interpreting problems or errors at a basic level and assessing the risk of events and escalating appropriately to protect client services
- Ensuring proper documentation for all problems, incidents and requests
- Following up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitoring issues until they are closed
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the customer’s business needs and applying them to the management of system events & incidents
- Executing test plans or scripts
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.