- Uses critical thinking and a keen attention to detail while testing, to ensure these apps meet high expectations in regard to quality, integrity, ease of use, customer experience, and various policies, such as legal, security and community
- Notates bugs, edge cases, findings and share this information with multiple teams, stakeholders, and with the developers.
- Canswitch between collaboration within a team and working independently on time sensitive tasks.
- Meet expectations for completing ad hoc tasks and being proactive on improving individual performance metrics
- 2-4 years of experience with customer service, analytical testing, quality assurance testing, or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong and effective written and oral English communication skills
- English should be at 100 percent fluent to native level of speaking and comprehension
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multitask under pressure in an ever changing environment
- Ability to keep up to date in a very fast paced environment, staying on top of policy, procedure and workflow changes and evolutions
- Be able to work as an individual as well as a contributor to a close team
- Be able to use critical thinking and take initiative on action items
- Must proactively communicate status across various teams including technical and non technical partners.
- A team player with a positive attitude and people skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.