• Planning, estimating, managing, and delivering one or more projects within a program to realize maximum benefit for a client with minimized risk.
• Assisting in creating the direction, priorities, scope and plan for one or more projects to realize maximum benefit for a client.
• Managing the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Identifying, analyzing, mitigating, and proactively responding to project, financial and operational risks, both real and anticipated.
• Sustaining an environment that facilitates high performance and motivating individuals to work collaboratively as a team in order to achieve project/team goals to realize value for a client.
• Tracking and reporting on key solution delivery metrics for one or more projects.
• Creating and fostering an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team; inspiring individuals on team to contribute their best efforts
- At least 6 years relevant experience
- Experience in managing an IT Service
- Required experience in IT Service Desk Management
- Experience in managing large teams
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a tea
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.