- Minimum of 2 year of SAP ABAP experience
- Minimum of 6 months of hands-on SAP Suite on HANA or S4HANA, or at least an SAP Upgrade experience i.e. Unicode conversion, SPAU, SPDD, ABAP support on Basis upgrades or Functional testing, etc.
- Have ABAP Object Oriented Programming with NW 7.5 features
- Passion for quality, ontime delivery, customer focus, open minded and self-motivated person
- Knowledge about SAP product standards, cloud qualities, coding guidelines in the development environment
Good to have
- Understanding the concepts of in-memory technologies, such as SAP HANA
- Good knowledge on other new SAP technologies such as Fiori SAPUI5, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP Certification
- Strong analytical skills, ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.