- Job description
As a developer on ABAP for SAP HANA, you will analyze, design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. You would be aligning the HANA or S4HANA technology and related tools & frameworks with business strategy, working with the onshore or directly with the client, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelors Degree, or even higher like Masters Degree, in Computer Science or its related course
- Minimum of 2 year of SAP ABAP experience
- Minimum of 6 months of hands-on SAP Suite on HANA or S4HANA, or at least an SAP Upgrade experience i.e. Unicode conversion, SPAU, SPDD, ABAP support on Basis upgrades or Functional testing, etc.
- Have ABAP Object Oriented Programming with NW 7.5 features
- Passion for quality, ontime delivery, customer focus, open minded and self-motivated person
- Knowledge about SAP product standards, cloud qualities, coding guidelines in the development environment
Good to have
- Understanding the concepts of in-memory technologies, such as SAP HANA
- Good knowledge on other new SAP technologies such as Fiori SAPUI5, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP Certification
- Strong analytical skills, ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution