• Work with the business process team, client team to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
• Serve as functional experts of the tools in scope
• Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases
• Set up and maintain the Requirements and Traceability deliverable
• Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
• Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
• Serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products
• Support the execution of product test and resolve issues
• Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements
- Minimum of 10 years work experience
- Background in Fieldglass or IQNavigator or Beeline
- Experience in business analysis
- Experience in SuccessFactor, Ariba or SAP MM is a plus
- Background in Supply Chain and Process Flow Analysis and Creation
- Client Facing with high Executive Presence
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.