• Understand the business requirement or the downstream process requirement
• Manage all MDM solution implementation and support
• Provide impact analysis whenever there are any changes and production events happen that may affect MDM
• Manage the team to implement all the JAVA related are in MDM customization, MDM API, SSO
• Work with EIP team to provide MDM API to downstream system
• Work with ETL team to define the dataflow and lead the ETL team to implement the ETL to fulfill the requirement
• Monitor throughout the project delivery life cycle in order to manage the scope, schedule, and cost for IT projects
• Ensure development guide and best practice for developing MDM solutions are followed
• Review functional and technical specifications prepared by vendors
• Review test scope, test approach, and test strategies
• Manage defects closing during the SIT and UAT
• Liaise with infrastructure team on non production and production infrastructure and environments
• Maintain the application domain knowledge for MDM applications, drive the team to maintain awareness of technology trends to ensure the delivery of best practices.
• Develop changes in the MDM data model by using the MDM Designer when required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
At least 3 to 5 years of solid experience with Informatica MDM Hub and its component technologies IDD, IDQ, IDC, ActiveVos, version 10 and above.
Experience with working on Oracle 11g 12c SQL or PLSQL and Informatica ETL technologies
Experience in Linux shell scripting borne or c shell
Experience in programming Java, including Spring Framework
Experience in Java Web services development, knowledge in SOAP, Jason
Good understanding of the SDLC,
Fluent in English both written and spoken
Solid oral and written communication
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.