• Configure and Implement SuccessFactors to meet business requirements
• Participates and understand in all types of test phases (System Test, Integration, Functionality Testing and UAT)
• Participate in identifying areas for improvement / best practices
• Take active responsibility for agreeing on Resolution dates and resolving open queries
• Research and analyze the feasibility and functionalities of any SuccessFactors modules
• Participate in demo to explain the current configuration functionalities of each iteration
• Responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications and detailed requirement to the application developer(s), project manager(s) or onshore team, including status reporting.
• Assist with cutover planning
• Provide post go-live support
b. Minimum of 1 year experience in configuring and implementing any SuccessFactors modules preferably in any of the following - Employee Central, Employee Central Time Off, Employee Central Payroll, Recruitment Management, Recruitment Marketing, Onboarding, Learning Management System, Succession Planning, and Reporting
c. Minimum of 1 year IT experience preferably in SAP HCM On Premise, IT HR, PeopleSoft HCM
d. Ability to document and present solution using various methods such as client facing, presentations, and demos
e. Knowledge of HR business process design and development
f. Good analytical skills helping our customers to find best solution for their business requirements
g. Certification in SuccessFactors of any modules - Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Recruitment Management, Recruitment Marketing, Onboarding, Learning Management System, Succession Planning, and Reporting is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.