+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field
b. Knowledge and background in the Hyperion Essbase system with actual hands-on experience on the following
- Set up and maintenance of the Essbase cubes
- Dense or Sparse restructuring
- Calculation script development
- Rule files
- Outline and Dimensions
- Essbase Security
- Data migration, export and backup.
- Smartview setup and Excel functionalities.
- Data loading - manual and automated refresh.
- Essbase Financial system month-end processing
- Currency tables
- SUBVARS, ESSCMD, UDA, BSO and EAS
c. Experience in the Hyperion or Essbase architectural landscape.
d. Technical knowledge in HFM with experience in SQL servers, database, tables and schema.
e. Actual experience in working with Essbase users and has good understanding of the financial data.
f. Ability to investigate, analyze and resolve financial data issues with minimal supervision.
g. Experience in troubleshooting both functional and technical Essbase issues.