• Create package for entities
• Prepare unit test planning documents such as Test approach, Test conditions and Test data
• Prepare unit test if needed according to unit test plan
• Log issues that are discovered during unit testing in using a standardized Issues Tracking Log available to the entire project team and onshore counterparts
• Code work unit and participate in the code review
• Perform other tasks required by the management
b. Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
c. Above average communication skills
d. Experience in Requirements Analysis and Development
e. Experienced in Oracle PLSQL, MySQL
f. Experience in Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports or BI Publisher, Unix Shell Scripting, Java and MySQL is a plus.
g. Preferably with Oracle PLSQL Developer OCA certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.