• Create products that demonstrate outstanding interactive solutions for our clients and their customers.
• Develop the discipline and practice in the Interactive Experiences Studio
• Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle – from product discovery and ideation to UI design and user testing
• Participate in and occasionally lead client workshops, user or stakeholder interviews, and creative brainstorms.
• Translate user, product, and business requirements into interfaces that are intuitive yet mindful of technical constraints
• Design products in close collaboration with product managers, business analysts, and engineering teams
• Communicate interaction concepts at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups, or high-fidelity prototypes
• Support design team by contributing and maintaining UI libraries and its interaction specifications
• Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
• Support and guide engineering teams during hand-offs
• Ensure design quality by conducting review sessions or UI fidelity reviews
• Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product design updates.
• Be a UX ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- At least 4 years of hands on experience in designing user interfaces of various platforms as a UX or Interaction designer
- Degree in Interaction Design, Information Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study or work experience in lieu of degree
- Must have a compelling portfolio with examples on multiple touchpoints that demonstrate your problem-solving skills and design process in experience design
- Willing to work in shifting schedules
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.