- Job description
• Work with teams and onshore counterparts to interpret feature requests and develop web application on Google Cloud Platform and other related Cloud Platform(Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce Heroku) in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process
• Code, test and debug programs according to Python best practices
• Communicate with a team in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
• Write and maintain detailed systems documentation
• Apply programming techniques relating to OOP such as Polymorphism, Abstraction & Encapsulation, concurrency, and object lifecycles.
• Read logs and trace application errors given stack traces.
+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in computer science or comparable combination of education and experience
b. Minimum of 2 years experience in developing and implementing software solutions using Python
c. Minimum of 2 years experience in using Spring, RESTful and SOAP-based web services
d. Experience in using and managing change management tools, Git, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, and build server software
e. Experience in Oracle and Hibernate or any related RDBMS or NoSQL databases
f. Exposure in an agile environment