• Code, test and debug programs according to Python best practices
• Communicate with a team in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
• Write and maintain detailed systems documentation
• Apply programming techniques relating to OOP such as Polymorphism, Abstraction & Encapsulation, concurrency, and object lifecycles.
• Read logs and trace application errors given stack traces.
b. Minimum of 2 years experience in developing and implementing software solutions using Python
c. Minimum of 2 years experience in using Spring, RESTful and SOAP-based web services
d. Experience in using and managing change management tools, Git, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, and build server software
e. Experience in Oracle and Hibernate or any related RDBMS or NoSQL databases
f. Exposure in an agile environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.