- Job description
- Provide business process and functional support for the SAP FI module including its sub ledgers such as AP, AR, and AA.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops or discussions and assess, challenge, and document the business requirements.
- Provide alternatives and recommend a solution.
- Develop functional specifications for customizations and enhancements which include reports, data processing, load programs, and adjustment tools.
- Develop test strategies, test plans and test scripts.
- Perform functional testing execution after development completion.
- Work with different teams and IT partners in different parts of the world to provide services to clients.
- Identify and apply continuous improvement processes for operational efficiencies, drive process integration, and standardization
+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
b. Minimum of 5 years IT related experience
c. Must have worked on a full cycle implementation or roll out project for the SAP FI module including data migration and reconciliation.
d. Experience in Functional Test Planning, Preparation, Execution, Data Reconciliation and Financial accounting
e. Experience in Requirements Analysis is a plus
f. Must be open to work on different shifts.