- Job description
• Establish a common approach for documenting the application designs by working with the client’s technical architecture and foundation development team.
• Ensure the application components align with the application architecture
• Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
• Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity
• Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component
• Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications
• Work with the application designer to create a high-level design of an end-to-end integration solution by: 1) defining the flow of data between the applications that must be integrated, 2) mapping business process activities to the applications that support them, and 3) drafting a data object model that provides a common structure for mapping the data between the applications
• Identify cross-team issues, and communicate them to the appropriate team leads.
• Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements.
• Validate that the application requirements meet overall business process needs, are within the project scope, and are internally consistent.
• Validate that the integration solution and integration architecture designs utilize the integration architecture components appropriately
• Participate in code reviews and unit test execution review.
+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
b. Minimum of 7 years IT related experience
c. Experience in Pega development
d. Minimum of 1 year experience in configuring and customizing PRPC
e. Familiarity with PRPC Security, packaging and deployment
f. Experience in managing a team of developers is a plus