• Provide feedback and recommendations for design and implementation of solutions
• Review entire environment and execute initiatives to reduce failures, defects and improving overall performance
• Work with other systems administrators on maintenance of environment
• Perform tasks that are often unstructured and address issues that are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
• Hands on implementation, maintaining, and troubleshooting of complex virtualized environments
• Document concise pre-deployment and post-deployment plans and review with team for all configuration changes
• Stay abreast of current technologies and make recommendations based on knowledge and research
b. Minimum of 3 years experience in a network engineering or support role.
c. Excellent oral and written communication skills including documentation
d. Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, with tight deadlines concurrently
e. Demonstrate ability to perform well in a dynamic environment, with on-time delivery and use problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues
f. Capable of preparing detailed build or test plans to implement new technologies and configurations
g. Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.