• Support continuous improvement and organization development activities
• Coordinate changes with operations, including directing the change management process and executing Change Board meetings
• Prepare data and coordinate Governance meetings
• In charge of notification process for incidents
• Assessment and selection of incidents that should be addressed in problem management process
• Implement problem management process with contract teams, including preparing for and conducting post incident review meetings
• Review and analyze satisfaction surveys; summarize findings; work with contract service delivery team leads to determine remedial actions
• Drive first draft of client facing and internal reports to final approval
• Amend metric gap and trending analysis based on client account knowledge
b. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
c. Experience in dealing with external partners
d. Good communication skills
e. Background in Project Management, Change management, Stakeholder Management, Work Planning Management, Performance Management, Risk Management and Scope Management
f. Leadership experience is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.