- Job description
• Responsible in trouble shooting on assigned incidents and providing resolution based on agreed targets.
• Perform troubleshooting functions involving: Workstation, Application and/or Operating Systems and provides timely and accurate update and information on assigned incidents and service request.
• Coordinate with concerned teams, vendors, and/or appropriate third party as part of operations escalation as necessary.
• Ensure that all escalation information is accurate and periodically updated, and that all relevant members of the team are regularly informed on the status of the operations escalation process
• Work closely with service providers to resolve service outages and/or in provisioning new services.
• Carry out equipment acceptance testing and system integration testing
• Ensure the security of deployed workstations are in accordance with standards and best practices (e.g., standards implementation/configuration hardening, secure access control, patch updates, etc.)
+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or other related courses
b. Minimum of 2 years experience in an IT related capacity
c. Basic to Intermediate skills in Server administration, Network administration, Voice administration, PC hardware troubleshooting, operations and maintenance troubleshooting
d. Background in Service Support, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, IT Operations.
e. Good communication and presentation skills
f. Knowledgeable in ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, CMMi for Services standards
g. Microsoft certification on workstation and server operating system, SCCM and Antivirus is a plus