- Job description
•Work as a level 2 support engineer for Contact Center Applications Group
•In charge of configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of servers
•Handle vendor coordination on Interactive Intelligence related incidents and service requests
•Handle incidents and simple service requests. Will have to comply with all relevant internal processes and SLA's.
•Perform daily health check activities
+ Basic qualifications
1. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or other related courses
2. Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
3. Proficient on both Genesys Voice and Multimedia Solutions and Genesys Tools such as Genesys Administrator, CME, SCI, IRD, CCPulse, Kazimir and Sip Visualizer
4. Strong Troubleshooting Skills of Genesys Application Logs
5. Proficient on Genesys Real-time and Historical Reporting Solutions
6. Hands-on Experience on Genesys and Other CC Solutions Installation, Upgrade, Migration.
7. Knowledge on ININ Solution
8. Good Knowledge in Cisco CUCM, Contact Centre Adjuncts, VOIP or Telephony Platforms and ITIL Foundations
9. Expertise on Design, Deployment, Configuration, Upgrade, Troubleshooting of Symon Wallboard or Verint Witness Solutions.
10. Certifications on Genesys, ININ and ITIL is a plus