• Provide assistance to our Engineering team such as creation of automated Perl scripts for automated tasks
• Provide on-call weekend support for production issues and scheduled work
• Monitor day to day application activities and ensure that the Unix plant is running
• Define, document and institutionalize runbook and procedures for operations taks
• Resolve issues and requests via phone call, emails and our request tracking tool called Service Desk
b. Knowledgeable in UNIX or Linux Systems Administration
c. Experience in Account Management, Security Management, OS Patching, Disk Management, Backup and Recovery Management, Alert Management, Capacity Planning and Review and Performance Tuning Management
d. Excellent communication skills
e. Knowledgeable with application installed on the system
f. Basic UNIX or Linux troubleshooting skills
g. Can work under pressure and has a good multi-tasking skills
h. Knowledgeable in shell scripting for creating automation scripts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.