• Use and develop appropriate statistical techniques and methodologies by analyzing, interpreting and providing insights and analytical solutions
• Perform/Interpret value analysis to identify value creation opportunities to clients
• Participate in the end-to-end lifecycle of business intelligence and analytics solutions and implementation from requirements gathering and analysis, technical design, testing and deployment.
• Drive the collection and preparation of new and existing data and sources with high level data management, analysis and visualization knowledge helping and supporting operations and clients in understanding the deliverable and final output
- Data science and statistical knowledge with business or operational mind set
- Strong passion for business and industry research including data driven research
- Minimum of 4 years combined Programming or BI reporting work experience e.g. SQL, SAS, VBA Excel Macros, Java, Tableau, Microsoft, Cognos, Qlikview, SAP Business Objects
- Understanding of databases and data modelling e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
- Ease with extracting, manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources with data mining and handling techniques, automation and enterprise-driven reporting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.