- Job description
•Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
•Demonstrate knowledge in SAP Application Security
•Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
•Support audit and compliance activities.
•User Administration using SAP Standard tcodes, CUA,
CUP/ARM or IDM.
•Role Management such as updates related to bug fixes, role creation and design.
•Perform L1 – L3 support for SAP Application Security, GRC (AC, PC, RM) and IDM
•Work independently on standard SAP authorizations tasks.
+ Basic qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years IT related experience
- Ability to handle sev1 and major incidents and provide resolution within SLA
- Ability to identify and communicate issues or risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
- Experience in supporting project implementation for SAP Applications, GRC and IDM
- Familiar with Landscape strategy system architecture
- Minimum of 2 years experience in SAP Security for at least 2 SAP Applications
- Experience in newer SAP Application such as HANA, S4, Fiori, Lumira, IDM, GRC Process Control, GRC Risk Management, Audit Management, Fraud Management etc.
Good understanding on concepts of Segregation of Duties
- Knowledgeable on different user and role types, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles or Activity Groups, and User Administration on different SAP Platform
- Experience in supporting end-to-end SAP Security project implementation, security and GRC workshops, testing support, Cutover prep and Hyper care activities.
- Experience in the design and development of SAP security roles, GRC Admin Support, IDM Admin support, Batch Monitoring
- Ability to create and provide SAP Security report when needed e.g. SOX and EWA reporting