•Demonstrate knowledge in SAP Application Security
•Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
•Support audit and compliance activities.
•User Administration using SAP Standard tcodes, CUA,
CUP/ARM or IDM.
•Role Management such as updates related to bug fixes, role creation and design.
•Perform L1 – L3 support for SAP Application Security, GRC (AC, PC, RM) and IDM
•Work independently on standard SAP authorizations tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years IT related experience
- Ability to handle sev1 and major incidents and provide resolution within SLA
- Ability to identify and communicate issues or risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
- Experience in supporting project implementation for SAP Applications, GRC and IDM
- Familiar with Landscape strategy system architecture
- Minimum of 2 years experience in SAP Security for at least 2 SAP Applications
- Experience in newer SAP Application such as HANA, S4, Fiori, Lumira, IDM, GRC Process Control, GRC Risk Management, Audit Management, Fraud Management etc.
Good understanding on concepts of Segregation of Duties
- Knowledgeable on different user and role types, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles or Activity Groups, and User Administration on different SAP Platform
- Experience in supporting end-to-end SAP Security project implementation, security and GRC workshops, testing support, Cutover prep and Hyper care activities.
- Experience in the design and development of SAP security roles, GRC Admin Support, IDM Admin support, Batch Monitoring
- Ability to create and provide SAP Security report when needed e.g. SOX and EWA reporting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.