- Develop the concept and design of technical solutions based on business needs
- Gathering and analyzing application technical requirements
- Build and deploy working reusable software following the agile principle
- Define and conduct integration and unit testing
- Prevent identify and resolve any anomalies
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our design and development process
Maintenance and BAU
- Evaluate defects resolve issue and deploy solution
- Design implement and deliver change requests based - on request manager prioritization
- Provide Level 3 support on incidents and problems
- Maintain deployed applications and conduct proactive preventive issue resolution
- Recommend maintenance and BAU improvements
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in technologies
Documentation and Communication
- Draw up documentation for higher developments
- Explain solutions developed to technical and non technical stakeholders
- Work closely with product owner scrum master and senior developer to collaborate
- High proficiency with Nodejs and frameworks expressJS and ideally also loopback sails
- High proficiency with code versioning tools usage git
- Moderate proficiency with templating languages moustacheJS handlebars nunjucks
- Moderate proficiency with server side CSS preprocessors SASS LESS
-Basic to moderate proficiency with test driven development utilities mocha sinon chai istanbul Enzyme as well as continuous integration and deployment utilities Jenkins
- Basic understanding to microservices framework
- Basic proficiency on configuration and deployment, Docker terminal commands ideally also Openshift
- Basic proficiency on building and bundling tools gulp grunt webpack and repository manager tools artifactory sinopia nexus npm
- Ideally basic knowledge on developing secured application, against XSS and CSRF by use of NSP and other tools
- Ideally basic knowledge on specific technologies and platforms provided by the Company to client mongoDB GitHub Cloudbees AWS JSON Kibana
- Previous experience on participating as team member on agile practice ceremonies and use of collaboration tools confluence JIRA is highly preferred
- Previous experience on Programming and pattern design and full responsive design
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.