- Execute scripts during regression test cycles in accordance with the agreed scope and schedule
- Maintain and expand test automation suite using Selenium 2 and Robot Framework
- Reporting bugs accurately and concisely, and timely follow up to resolution
- Render user acceptance testing support
- Accurate and timely reporting of test progress, risks & issues
- Assisting in improvement of Manila-based testing processes
- Assist on the preparation of detailed test plan based on the overall verification strategy
- Prepare test cases and test scripts to be use during the testing phase of the project
- Perform software system test Automation. E.g. sanity, functional, regression, integration and etc.
- Document results of test performed during the testing phase of the project
- Prepare test reports and report status of the testing activities
- Log and tracked defects using project defined defect tracking tools
- Advance working knowledge in SQL
- Basic working knowledge in Selenium
- Experience in working with databases. E.g.MS SQL, Oracle
- A computer science degree, engineering degree, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to effectively relate how IT solutions contribute to business results
- Capable of working through vague specifications and coordinating with relevant stakeholders to obtain clarity on expectations
- Demonstrable track record of test ownership and accountability
- Demonstrable track record of designing tests using various techniques
- Solid experience in preparation of test documents, test estimates, test execution and test reports to track progress
- Willing to work in different time zones, if needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.