• Develop and coach an effective user and super-user community
• Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities
• Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations
• Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward
• Participate in the design of high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements
• Provide analysis, problem resolution and improvement plans for in-scope client applications Create/Review Functional Designs, Test Plans and Configuration plans for in-scope client applications
b. 3 years years Oracle EBS Release 11i or 12 in experience in an application support or consulting role
c. At least 3 years supply chain or manufacturing or inventory management or financials experience
d. Full cycle Oracle EBS SCM implementation or major upgrade experience
e. Expert in the setup and integration points of multiple Oracle e-Business suite modules
f. Experience with Oracle Implementation Methodology, Business Process Engineering and similar ERP implementation methodologies
g. Systems Development Life Cycle proficiency
h. Effective verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.