• Coordinate with key client business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs
• Maintain demand and flow of inputs to the project, performs analysis, localization work
• Ensure creation of accurate and complete Functional Designs, Configuration Workbooks
• Take active responsibility for agreeing on Resolution dates and resolving open queries
• Verify that the object meets the technical requirements and signs off the Build
2. Minimum of 5 years relevant IT or Operations experience on Business Analysis, Software Development or System Integration and Application Support
3. 3 years of Project or Program Management experience
4. Extensive experience in Human Capital Management
5. Knowledge of some or all Oracle HCM functionality like - Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management, Absence
6. Management, Time Tracking, Integrations, Security or Data Conversion
7. HCM Functional Expertise
8. Experience with all aspects of Oracle HCM implementation including requirements gathering, fit or gap analysis, functional design
9. Experience in other SaaS HCM products would be beneficial, preferably with a consulting background and experience of end to end Oracle HCM implementation project lifecycles or experience of managing teams for Project Lead roles
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
11. PPSM and Oracle HCM - Fusion, Taleo, PeopleSoft, EBS Certification is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.