• Manage the lifecycle of all additions, modifications or removals of anything that may pose an impact to production environments/services
• Routine, scheduled checks of production environments (e.g.: quarterly)
• Manage the underlying causes of one or more incidents; i.e., Root Cause Analysis and remediation.
• Transition Planning & Support such as taking client environments/services from deployment to a production/managed state.
• Involved in incident and Service Request as needed
2. Minimum of 2 years experience
3. Experience in Level 2 support for Exchange 2010 or 2013, Lync or Skype for Business, Windows Server Administration and Office 0365
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.