- Job description
• Support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
• Manage the lifecycle of all additions, modifications or removals of anything that may pose an impact to production environments/services
• Routine, scheduled checks of production environments (e.g.: quarterly)
• Manage the underlying causes of one or more incidents; i.e., Root Cause Analysis and remediation.
• Transition Planning & Support such as taking client environments/services from deployment to a production/managed state.
• Involved in incident and Service Request as needed
+ Basic qualifications
1. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related discipline
2. Minimum of 2 years experience
3. Experience in Level 2 support for Exchange 2010 or 2013, Lync or Skype for Business, Windows Server Administration and Office 0365
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills