• Research problem information to proactively identify trends and potential sources of new problems while preventing the replication of issues within the environment.
• Act as SME for escalated issues and questions
• Ensure all open incidents for assigned clients are being worked to resolution; escalates any aged issues to management as needed displaying a sense of ownership and accountability.
• Work with customers to understand the business needs of clients to create solutions to fit their needs.
• Primary driver for development and delivery of project activities in client environments, ensuring resourcing and project management needs are met via delegation and guidance of peers, other members of the team
• Provide technical and procedural support via request or by initiating consultation in high volume situations
• Assists in onboarding new clients as assigned.
• Assists management in developing/delivering training programs for project staff, including population of knowledge-based systems with problem resolution tips and best practices.
2. Minimum of 7 years IT related experience
3. Extensive experience in Exchange Server, SharePoint 2013, Lync Server
4. Knowledgeable with UM integration to telephony and PBX Systems
5. Knowledgeable with Enterprise Storage Solutions
6. Background in Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012, Active Directory, DNS, Certificates Mimosa and other archiving software
7. Knowledge of scripting languages such as vbscript and PowerShell is a plus
8. 5 years experience as a Systems Engineer
9. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and MCITP required
10. Project Management experience and knowledge of ITIL or MOF practices a plus
11. Experience managing Tier 3 support on mission critical applications. Must have experience in the enterprise level or with diverse and varied environments across multiple customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.