• Prepare system requirements including functional and technical specifications and workflow diagrams
• Provide documentation of application solutions and providing support for end-user training
• Facilitate effective and proactive communication with key stakeholders and end users
• Perform system configurations to match business requirements
• Provide functional support to business in the standard CRM areas: Service and support, Salesforce automation, marketing campaigns, etc.
• Self-Assigning, assessing and troubleshooting end user issues and change requests in production environment with rapid turnaround time service level agreements
- Minimum of 2 years In-depth experience and knowledge in Salesforce.com
- Experience in APEX Dataloader and Force.com IDE is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be willing to work on rotating shifts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.