- Job description
• Design and develop application using Spring MVC framework and ensure compliance with application development standards.
• Configure, design, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
• Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
• Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices.
• Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
• Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary.
+ Basic qualifications
1. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
2. At least 3 years experience in design and development using Spring MVC
3. Strong understanding and experience in Spring, Design Patterns, SOA
4. Good working knowledge of relational databases
5. Experience working on Agile projects
6. Strong problem solving skills, able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
7. Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn