• Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
• Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
• Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, code reviews and transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
• Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system
2. At least 3 years work experience
4. Hands-on experience in implementing MVC, MVP and MVVM design patterns.
5. Skills in unit test, automation and Test Driven Development.
6. Experience in developing or consuming web services or WCF and working with Team Foundation Server
7. Microsoft solutions developer certifications such as MCP, MCSD, or MCAD.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.