• Contribute to drive COPA upskilling for Delivery Center resources
• Work directly with customer's client team to understand their business challenges and issues to provide a clear picture of how the solution will solve their needs.
• Prepare request for change documentation
• Develop test plan and test cases for testing systems and applications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Business Analysis, IT consulting, Software Integration
- Experience in COPA projects or deployment
- Knowledge on the following
a. Account and costing based COPA
b. Top down distribution
c. Periodic revaluation
d. Integration and transactional between CO and SD
e. Cost component structures
f. Product Costing
- Experience with large scale enterprise software implementations
- Must be comfortable in a Subject Matter role, working independently, and with limited supervision
- Client management, communication, presentation and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Willing to work on shifting schedule especially on night shifts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.