• Work closely with client team members (the business process experts) involved in defining the business processes and performing any business process re-engineering required before the application is designed from a technical perspective.
• Assist in defining, reviewing, prioritizing, approving and maintaining requirements.
• Use the business process requirements to drive out application requirements.
• Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements.
• Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
• Assist in translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for testing.
• Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
• Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and service delivery team that will maintain the application.
• Ensure that other team members, such as the change enablement team, integration lead, and conversion lead, have the information they need to successfully complete their work.
• Serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products.
• Assist in identifying, solutioning, and prioritizing the gaps that will be filled through customizations or process workarounds.
• Assist in completing the Development Inventory and confirming the integration design.
• Complete the functional designs for any gaps that are approved for customizations.
• Provide ongoing functional guidance to the technical design.
• Inform the team lead of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
2. At least 7 years IT related experience
3. Extensive experience in Concur
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.