• Assist the GAP-RPS Lead in:
o establishing, maintaining, and implementing security and safety procedures and policies;
o monitoring Geopolitical events / natural disaster and determining impact on Accenture offices;
o coordinating multifunctional crises management during incidents; and
o reviewing the security and safety equipment in the facility design phase.
• Be the escalation point for issues on security and safety in his assigned cluster.
• Carry out physical security reviews.
• Supervise executive protection operations and special events security.
• Supervise operations of the Philippine Security Operations Center (PSOC), as necessary
• Liaise with counter parts in other organizations and other interested parties.
• Perform Watch Officer duty in the Accenture Watch Officer Program.
• Provide client presentations during visits and audits.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.