• Translation tasks are from Arabic to English and vice versa
• May require interpretation service during conferences or meetings with counterparts
• Works with teams and diverse range of people
• Ability to use translation tools to increase productivity
- At least 1 year experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbal and written, in both Arabic and English
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Have good typing skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.