• Understand the user stories and their acceptance criteria
• Attend meetings to clarify user stories and changes
• Identify risks and mitigate these wherever possible
• Prioritize tasks that could help deliver a shippable product at the end of every sprint
• Make suggestions on automation, as well as exploratory and acceptance testing
• Design tests
• Execute test cases/scripts and log defects as necessary
• Contribute on getting issues resolved
- 3 years experience on software testing, at least 1.5 years of which have been involved as part of an Agile team doing Agile Testing
- Familiar with Agile Software Development, especially Agile SCRUM
- Able to apply Agile principles and values
- Able to handle verbal communication with the team and the stakeholders
- Highly interactive and good analytical capabilities to evaluate results
- Preferably with experience in using Agile tools like JIRA, Redmine, and TestRail
- ISTQB CTFL Agile Tester Extension Certification is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform Developer
USA GA - Atlanta
Salesforce Application Developer Lead
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Appian Low-Code Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.