• Point of Contact for Channel, Client and other stakeholders
• Client Facing interaction and Client deliverables
• Service Reviews & Action items
• Client specific processes and communication internally with Ops
• DMSC & other internal reviews
• Ensure backup for self and Client Technology lead availability & coverage
• Change Management process and communication (internal and external)
• Maintain updated issue/risk log and review with senior leadership
• Continuous Improvement initiative for the client
• Responsible for account financials and cost management
- At least 5 years experience in client facing
- With knowledge and experience with SharePoint infrastructure
- ITIL Certification
- Messaging Management
- Service Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.