- Act as point-of-contact of the company and the client in the following areas, but not limited to, billing, credit management, cash applications, order management, and collections
- Act as an escalation point for all Order-to-Cash related issues raised by the client. Ensure the fast resolution of these issues and find ways as well to prevent them from happening again
- Communication with the client to ensure that the AR department complies with the latest changes in the procedures
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues
- Lead client meetings to discuss debtor performance and address issues as required
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve collection-related processes, services and deliverables to the client
- Prepares forecasts / budget for the Team and conduct manual invoicing
- Review account status for credit release
- Contact customers to confirm open items for cash reconciliation, check control, credit reconciliation, residual invoice Update deferred account list
- Provide AR account updates and prepare aging report and send SOA to customers, follow up with customers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.