• Configure Demandware catalog including catalog, category, and products
• Setup UX Studio with Demandware development environments and sandboxes
• Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
• Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices
• Document the code during development to ensure maintainability
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
• Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases, application integration, security, performance and scalability
- Experience of building responsive and adaptive pages
- Experience of SiteGensis Search or Category landing and pipeline structure
- Experience with concepts of orders, and customers, and has worked on setting these up for projects
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills, able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.