- Perform Scheduling of Internal and External courses from demand schedules, based on planned volumes and locations and using specified resources.
- Perform daily scheduling tasks in multiple Learning Management Systems (LMS) systems, taking into consideration the different national holidays by country and location.
- Use Learning Management Systems (e.g. Client LMS, Accenture Sum Total LMS) to input class details for course schedules.
- Complete system screens to accurately enter data to Client Systems / LMS.
- Contact vendors, external instructors, facility owners etc. to arrange and confirm class schedules.
- Allocate rooms, visual aids, instructor to courses based on defined business rules.
- Solve basic resource conflicts by selecting viable alternatives from a defined list.
- Escalate potential issues to Delivery Services Management, Capability Management and / or Scheduling Team Lead.
- Assign Instructor resources based on guidance documents showing the required parameters to be used.
- Work with team lead and the QA role to ensure that the best-fit resources are assigned. This may include reworking the schedule following reassignment of internal instructors to meet utilization guidelines or from classes that get cancelled.
- Respond to incoming mail in the Scheduling mailbox and respond within the timeframes stated in agreement and processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.