Role: Accenture Strategy - Resources Strategy Manager - Utilities
Location: Multiple locations (Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, New York, San Francisco, Boston)
Travel: 80 - 100%
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture Strategy professionals help clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic M&A decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Utilities Strategy professionals specifically work with leaders of electric and gas utilities and other marketplace players to address the critical issues facing their businesses as disruptive forces from areas such as digital, distributed energy resources, renewable energy, transportation electrification, energy efficiency, and evolving energy consumer preferences impact their businesses. Accenture’s Utilities Strategy team assesses the impacts these forces have on utility business models to explore how to transform their core businesses, create new growth from their core businesses, and to create new businesses.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%