Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Interactive Operations (AIO) professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The core purpose of “SynOps for Marketing” is to enable AIO’s service delivery model. The “enablement” of the service delivery model means the manner in which we create the ability for Accenture to organize our talent into roles and align these roles into teams, leveraging data and insights, that can perform business processes in a way that optimizes these business processes for our clients.
The capture, management, and applied use of client and 3rd party data to develop insights that can be leveraged to make more impactful marketing and advertising decisions is a strategic imperative for AIO.
The Head of Analytics & Insights is the lead role in ensuring that AIO has a sharp vision of how customer and 3rd party data can be used to develop insights which not only describe and explain historical campaign performance, but guide, inform, and help optimize future campaign decisions. This role will be responsible for developing AIO’s analytics and insights service offerings and capabilities by “service tower” and identifying and defining what analytics can be embedded in current services offerings (asset creation and CRM campaign activation) to expand value creation for our clients and Accenture, but also to define the new services and data/insight driven capabilities required to support AIO’s expansion into paid media managed services and ecommerce media activation services.
This role will be responsible for defining the services offering (an enabling capability), the functional requirements for these services, and to partner with the Head of Platform and the data platform lead to technically enable these capabilities. This role will be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations regarding the enabling infrastructure required to manage, explore, and visualize the data and insights associated with these offerings. This role will also be responsible for collaborating with other teams within Accenture, including Accenture Digital’s Applied Intelligence team, the Analytics as a Service team within Operations to evaluate service delivery support alternatives, and to ultimately define the service delivery model for both descriptive and advanced analytics for Accenture Interactive Operations.
Beginning in Q1 FY19 the focus on capability definition and delivery model enablement will be on content (asset) creation services and CRM campaign activation services and then move quickly into paid media services.
The initial focus on this role will be to develop functional requirements for AIO’s data & insights roadmap and evaluate and make recommendations regarding (a) the enabling infrastructure required to power this solution AND (b) the teams (Applied Intelligence or Analytics as a Service) who will be required to use these tools to deliver services.
In addition to driving the service definition and capability build out, this role will be active in supporting business development activities including supporting client pitches/orals, speaking at trade events, and supporting discussions with 3rd party influencers and advisers through interviews and written collateral or communications.
- Define the data services roadmap for AIO, first for CRM campaign, and then expanding into paid media managed services
- Own and be a voice of AIO’s point of view on the “art of the possible” regarding data driven insights across the CRM campaign and paid media management services land scape
- Work closely with global/regional strategy and offering leaders to define the data/insights services of AIO and to ultimately inform and shape the data management roadmap for SynOps
- Own, manage and execute against the data management components of the SynOps for Marketing roadmap
- Define “how” leading activation and brand consumer experiences can be powered by artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, robotics, etc. to create differentiated and insightful experiences for our clients (and even Accenture service delivery employees as end users of SynOps for Marketing)
- Collaborate closely with the data platform lead and other Accenture data management architects to evaluate 3rd party providers to select technology components to power the AIO data & insights operating system (including defining the role of AIO technology enablement vs. the role of data management in the customers technology landscape)
- Develop (teaming with others) proof of concepts to demonstrate the market viability of new data driven capabilities
- Work closely with Digital’s applied intelligence team and the Operations Analytics as a Service team to define future state services delivery models for both descriptive and advanced analytics
- Collaborate with marketing (sales enablement) to develop collateral that positions the data management and insights components of SynOps for Marketing in a differentiated manner in the market
- Develop and maintain key partnerships and commercial structures with select ecosystems partners (technology component providers) that will enable the data management/process/exploration/visualization components of the SynOps for Marketing operating system
- Work with the solutioning community to ensure that cost recovery mechanisms are defined and in place for all aspects of AIO’s data & insights enabling capabilities (both technology and teams)
- Support the annual MD&I and Load planning process and ongoing budget management requests