Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Accenture Federal Services is seeking Salesforce Developers who will work closely with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Developers are responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
This role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement. The Developer has proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs.
The Developer possesses these personality traits necessary to succeed:
- Tenacity: Takes the initiative, actively, to solve problems themselves without help and with a high degree of success. The candidate is someone that will not wait for work to be assigned to them, rather will find and solve problems on their own and seeks out ways to make the client’s systems more efficient, more user-friendly, and more secure.
- Credibility: Should do their homework and know what they are talking about at all times. The candidate should seek out knowledge about the assigned systems actively and be able to read/understand documentation and historical knowledge bases to draw their own expert understanding of the systems in order to be a trusted advisor to the client.
- Consistency: The candidate is present at all meetings, is prepared for them and is active in them. The candidate is available during the client’s working hours on a consistent and reliable basis. The candidate responds to calls, instant messages, and electronic mails immediately and has a base instinct about perception management with regard to client interaction and with management.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
- Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Implement App Exchange platforms
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Monitor Help Desk ticketing system and e-mail for incoming tickets and updates to existing tickets
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
- Participate and engage in all team meetings
- Document best practices and operational procedures
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
- 2 years experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functional and application design
- 2 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 2 years experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Force.com platform experience
- Data Migration experience
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Experience with Oracle-Siebel
- Agile and Iterative experience
- Supervisory experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.