Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Performance, Risk and Quality professionals ensure high performance is delivered for Accenture and our clients through performance optimization and continuous improvement, quality and risk management.
The responsibility of the Quality Analyst is to perform and conduct quality review on items processed by analysts in accordance to the sampling population agreed between the client and Accenture. The Quality Analysts are empowered to provide immediate feedback to analysts that have error trends or have been incurring errors above the normal range.
• Review quality samples agreed upon by the client and Accenture within specified TAT
• Ensure high level of compliance on Audit of Audit scores
• Perform analysis on quality trends and flag quality-related risks to the project leadership
• Ability to conduct coaching sessions to ensure process consistency and reduce error disputes.
• Provide feedback to analysts to follow approved guidelines, procedures, processes in a consistent way.
• Reporting duties and special projects will be assigned to quality specialists at a higher career level